Tuesday, May 13, 2008

mean jeans

I put on my 32-inch jeans tonight and it got me thinking: how tight is too tight? Just about the time the jeans are feeling comfortable, it's time to move to another size -- and in our case, it's a smaller size! My new jeans aren't all that comfortable yet -- I have a dunlap problem; some skin has done lapped over the top of my jeans! I hope that changes quickly but at this point in the weight loss schema, quickly is out of the question.


Kirsh -- I found this IM exchange we had. I kept it because it was so sweet.

________
KIRSH by the way .... it is SO NICE to have you as my "Best Life Partner" .... don't know what I'd do without you!
Debba: I feel exactly the same. I have been MUCH more successful since we did this together. I was just painfully distressed by that LA weight loss stuff which just focused on eating and not on being healthier. Since I came to idolize Bob, I am much stronger, healthier and trimmer!
Kirsh: we love you, BOB!!!
Debba: Yes, yes!!! Why isn't he calling us for Oprah's show?
Kirsh: he just doesn't know what he's missing!
Debba: or maybe there's a million more women like us. Let's hope everyone is this successful. What a great thing for everyone.

Kirsh: no kidding ... i kind of like crossing my arms now cuz there's less distance to span ... isn't that funny? i've just been noticing that the last week or so ...
Debba: That is such a good feeling. Janet said grabbed my arm and she said "I can even tell it in your arms". I like that.
________
We're good at boosting ourselves! Ha ha ha.

No comments: