Oh for crying out loud. I repeat -- NO POSSIBLE WAY that you gained any weight on vacation. Must be the salty soup when you got home. Look at that picture, girl. You look a little too skinny!! Don't let the scale tell you anything different -- you look fabulous. I was ok with what I ate but I might have wished I had tried some of that deep-fried fish. Just wishing, I think. I'd be moaning over the sin of eating that kind of grease. Even the hush puppy was a bit of a disappointment. Hah! All that planning and then to have it be a disappointment. Sigh.
It's been a crazy week in the food groups here. I swear it must be the change in seasons.....I'm eating wacky things and am frequently more hungry than ever. Today I had to wait to eat lunch until nearly 12:45 and I got a huge headache!!! Next week, unfortunately will be more of the same type of craziness as Sonny slowly passes on. We had plans to go out with some friends tonight but she fell over her dog and fractured her hip this morning. Gads.
Even the exercise has been skittish this week. I can't walk in the morning -- too dark -- so I've been doing the elliptical, which I don't really like. I have been doing weights -- you've inspired me to work a little harder that them -- but not until like 10 at night. This isn't healthy, I know. Over the weekend, I'll walk and lift them decently.
I had a great time in Charleston and was thinking we were finally getting into the groove and it was time to leave. Sad... The walking was so wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment