Friday, October 17, 2008

STOP!

girl, i know it's tough to teach an old dog new tricks, but isn't there any way you could learn to just say 'NO' ??? Gawd, stress is a killer, you know? It is absolutely horrible for your health and you have the power to prevent some of this! You need to start asking yourself, "what is the worst thing that will happen if I say no" ... and then realize that if you say yes and take on too much stuff, you're going to be intentionally hurting yourself. Stop the madness. I'm serious. Maybe Larry can help you with this.

On a grateful note, thought I should let you know that thanks to your over-the-top generosity, Gordy and I are going to be dining at Spoon River tonight! Can't wait. I'll give you my restaurant review tomorrow :-) ... thanks again for that lovely gift.

I'm wearing my cords today and absolutely love them! They are a dusty dark plum color, and i'm wearing a crisp white shirt and black cardigan with my short black riding boots ... feeling fine!
Hope you can have some time to relax this weekend and catch your breath.

No comments: