Speaking of broken records... I am stressed and tired. It was a rocky day at work because Isabel is out and I had a baby shower to go to tonight. That was lovely and fun to see everyone but there's Sonny's program and a big photo waiting to be printed at home. It ended soon enough and Larry is helping with the programs, which is very nice indeed.
I'll be better tomorrow...just don't have anything to wear to the funeral yet...i really need some shoes... The programs are almost done so that's a huge relief. It seemed like an easy task a week ago but ridiculous changes have been a bit crazy.
I didn't do ANY exercise today. Wow. That's been a long time. Foodwise, I wasn't bad. The new mom is a veggie and it doesn't sound like such a bad idea -- she eats fish and bone-free chicken. Of course, several women said they were going to stop on the way home for a burger!
Good for you with the weights, missy! I told the naked man story tonight and everyone laughed. tee hee.
Okey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment