Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One year

Today was the day I met the one year mark. It might not be exactly this day but close enough. I know it was sometime in mid-October that I started with LA Weight Loss so let's just say this is the day. I stayed the same this week, which I am fine with since I am maintaining. Twelve months, 50 pounds. I hope I never see them again!

I had several things that weren't good for anybody last week (onion rings, beef burger, martini) but seems like I managed to keep everything in tact and that's a blessing. Most of the time, there was no choice...but sometimes when I did have a choice, I chose the wrong thing.

Congratulations on losing weight this week!

Since we've both said we were maintaining, not trying to lose anymore, I think I'm ready to say I'm done with this blog. How about you?

No comments: