As I wrote in that long, long email I sent, I am SO sorry that your joy of walking around the lakes early in the morning has been taken from you by someone. That is very, very sad. No wonder you are feeling depressed....something has been taken and you had no choice in the matter. The creep!!!! I'm thankful the woman was rescued and she wasn't injured. I was always worried about you walking around that lake in the dark but then, I live my life in fear. You seem to greet the same people walking/running but just the idea that we do walks the same time of day, the same route...is sort of risky in itself, I guess.
I hope you find the right treadmill for you, girl. I know you will get through this latest challenge like you have ever one before it -- with determination, grit, and the unstoppable power of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment