I feel your frustration, girl... haven't we gotten so used to eating healthy, nutritious things? It doesn't sound as if you did much damage ... and what a great effort to get your exercise amidst all the craziness. I'm proud of you. And I know that made you feel so much better, right?
On Saturday morning, I ran a few more items to the seamstress, and as I was walking back in the house, the phone was ringing. It was Gary and Gretchen calling to say they were just getting to the Lake Harriet bandshell... (in anticipation of Gretch doing the 60 mile breast cancer walk, every weekend they've been walking all three city lakes on Saturday). Since I hadn't walked yet, I threw on my clothes and hustled down to the lake and met them. We did Harriet, the west side of Calhoun and a little of Isles (just to their car). They drove me home from there. I went online and mapped it out, and I walked 4.9 miles! Next Saturday, they're going to start at my house, and we're going to do all 3 lakes together ... which is approximately 10.5 miles! Sure hope it's a nice day :-) ... I now have Gary hooked on my steel cut oats recipe too... said he can't wait for breakfast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment