Sunday, November 9, 2008

Painful week yet not so bad

I'm just having some coffee this Sunday morning before I head out on my long walk. It's been a crazy week but I kept practicing to "stay in the moment" and it really helped. It also helped that I was home and not traveling so I could still bring the right things to eat, still get in some sort of daily exercise and still sleep in my own bed. It was not as bad as it could have been.

This week I have three days of training and then one full day of work and then ....off to St. John! I'm so excited about relaxing.

You've had some crazy days this week .....was it just work stuff, too?

I'm weighing myself on Tuesday, and feel like I should be ok. How are you doing? How is your dad? I miss our chit-chats. What snazzy outfit have you bought???

No comments: