GIRL!!! What a great testament to your journey! Are those your Eddie Bauer capris? I think I recognize them! That is so fantastic. I bet it hardly seems possible that those fit at one time. I am marveling at your new toned, sleek bod!
As soon as I get a new battery for my camera, I will post a picture ... and see if I can scrounge up an old skirt or pair of pants ...
Well, I got on the scale today and ... lost 2 pounds this week! And that is after my El Loro chips and salsa frenzy and a glass of wine on Saturday night. Yahoo!
Got my 3 skirts and 2 pair of shorts back from my seamstress yesterday ... total bill: $38.75 -- how ridiculous is that? I wrote her a check for $50.00. I have 2 more skirts and pairs of pants to be taken in and then I should be done.
My friend Gretchen just got back from Pebble Beach where General Mills had a big event with lots of guest speakers and one of them was Bob Harper (trainer from Biggest Loser). So, she told him all about me and he autographed his book to me! Wasn't that nice? Read most of it this weekend ... has some great exercises and menu ideas.
I don't know if we should close down the blog yet ... it's kind of nice to have it, don't you think?
How's Larry feeling? So glad to hear his brother is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment