Welcome back home, Debba. I don't know how you handle all the traveling you do! You seem to have it down to a system.
It's been a good weekend here - even with a lot of rain (which we really needed). Got up early on Saturday morning and walked and did my weights before Mom and Mary picked me up for our 'school shopping' day. Had a lot of fun and a good lunch at Napa Valley Grill - even with terrible service. It was great to be together. I got a cute white blouse, a wrap-around sweater, 2 pair of pants and a pair of boots. Did you buy anything in Vegas? I really have to stop now ... or at least until Henfest.
Made a batch of oatmeal this morning and also grilled up some marinated chicken breasts, so I have some good stuff to take for lunch this week.
Just checked the weather in Charleston, and it looks like the week after next is supposed to be clear with highs near 80 and lows in the upper 60's to 70. Sounds great to me! We're going to have a cool morning tomorrow (mid 40's), then the warm up begins.
Forgot to tell you about the party at Gary and Gretchen's on Thursday night and the reactions to my weight loss ... lots of people I hadn't seen for a couple months and they were speechless. I know I should love it, but all the attention makes me uncomfortable. Oh well, one of these days, they'll just expect me to look this way, so all the enthusiasm and adulation will be gone :-) ....
Looking forward to a quieter week this week ... Claudia will be in San Francisco and all our team events are over. I feel like it all went pretty well last week - no hitches - so, I feel like I've gotten over the hump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment