Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday night coming d o w n

Kirsh, you looked so great at our little Henfest and I think we both did an excellent job of enjoying the time together without worrying too much about the weight thing. I loved the morning walks and will always think those things do the best for mindset as well as getting the heart rate going. I can't imagine how many miles we put on just walking around town, in addition to the morning walks. Wonderful to be able to walk everywhere like that.

I got my exercise in (walking for an hour) and am re-thinking my weights strategy since you were definitely more toned than me. I feel strong but I would like to be just a little firmer so I will start by using my 12 pound weights more and doing more reps. I do three sets, but only 8-10 reps. Kick it up, as they say.

Did you happen to notice the People magazine article on the people who were challenged by People magazine to lose weight? You would have kicked all of their butts. They followed different methods, etc, but none of them looked great at the end. It's just crazy.

Gird yourself for tomorrow. UGH

No comments: