Not about eating, exercise....but about catching up. For documentation purposes, I lost one big fat pound according to the scale although I can't say for sure how many weeks I've been following Bob Greene/dr. Oz plan since I did the LA Weight Loss thing first back in October. But, I'm all fine with losing the weight and shaping up so all is good.
Gwyneth Paltrow was on Oprah this week, yapping about her new body shape. She'd lost 20 pounds by exercising with a trainer for 2 hours per day.... Oprah didn't seem to be too impressed by the 2 hours/day 6 days a week since she realized that would be unrealistic for most people. The trainer also is Madonna's trainer. Interestingly, she said NEVER use any weight over 3 pounds because it will cause you to bulk up rather than lose weight. Hmm......always another opinion, I guess. Gwyneth looked fabulous, of course.
I'm thinking about the plans for Henfest but trying to get a bunch of stuff done (work, save the date card) first so the weekend will be all too short. Sonny was moved late last night to the new facility but recovery seems far away. He knows Mary is someone special but he doesn't know why. He doesn't know what to do with a pen.... very sad.
Had a great walk this morning, my steel cut oats (thank you very much), and I'm hitting the showers and cracking the whip. The other day a woman stopped by and asked how I stayed motivated; she'd lost about 30 pounds but had more to lose and lost motivation for a year. She hadn't gained any back but hadn't lost anymore either. I said the exercise for sure, but also YOU. Larry agreed that YOU made the difference in my success. kiss kiss blp!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment