You look fabulous! Oh sure, you have makeup on in both of them. Wouldn't you know? But, you look spectacular! I don't think you look like you need to lose any more weight, either.
I was going to title this NUMBERS NUMBERS again. I went to the Lucky store and the saleswoman (a youngster) thought I was silly to buy men's jeans so she encouraged me to look at women's jeans. I am very happy with the ones I ended up with but not so happy that the size is a 32/34? What the heck. I think because they are low-rise? I dunno. They fit great so I'm just going to get over the fact the size is so goofy. She seemed appalled that I would be worried about it because we both agreed they fit great.... I told her I was going to cut the number out and she looked at me like I was a nut. (Which, I am.)
We're making a grilled pizza with fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzerella drops, artichokes, and roasted red peppers. Oh, and did I mention the garlic? Uff da.
Great pics, girl. Love the pink cami, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment