Tuesday, January 20, 2009

checking/weighing in ...

Well ... it's been a long time since I've logged into our blog. This morning was weigh-in time and I remained at 149 for a second consecutive week. Since 11/11/08 (10 weeks), my weight has been between 147 and 149. My goal for January 1, 2010 is to be within 5 pounds of 147.
Debba, I can hear you laughing right now -- I know, me and my numbers ...
I am feeling really good, tho ... still so grateful that I bought the treadmill because it's just so handy and the time goes so fast while i'm watching the morning news shows. I did walk around the lake on Saturday and Sunday since we finally had some decent weather, and it was great to breathe in the fresh air.
Gordy picked up the new Bob Green cookbook for me at Costco ... lots of great recipes. I tried a couple this weekend (sugar snap peas and bean sprouts in a peanut sauce and quinoa salad with grapefruit and green onions) ... very good!
Thirty days and counting until I'm in sunny (hopefully) Florida. I cannot wait.
I also think the hens should be deciding on our 2009 destination soon. What do you think?

No comments: